Slough Children's Services Trust has an agency vacancy for a Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Slough within the MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate will be £38-40ph
- To be responsible for effective Individual performance in line with national standards and performance indicators, including receiving regular supervision.
- Responsible for participating in routine auditing activity across the service to secure the highest possible standards of social work practice and record-keeping and to act in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Assurance Framework.
- To ensure that the needs of service users/carers from all communities are addressed and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspects of work. To ensure access to translation and interpretation services as necessary.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
For more information on this role or to discuss roles like this please contact Charlotte Newton on 02036513181
Senior Social Worker – MASH (Slough, London) has been filled. If you are interested in similar roles please click the apply below and we will be in touch soon.