- You will assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, and identifying creative and personalised ways to provide support.
- ï»¿You will be working with people who have the most complex and complicated needs in one of a number of client groups Older People, Adults with Physical and sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- You will be working in one of a number of settings Community Team for Older People and Adults with Physical or Sensory Disabilities or Hospital.
- You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
- The safeguarding of adults is an important and integral area of your work as will be the implementation of the safeguarding policy and procedures.
- You will be fully conversant with statutory legislation and guidance, and demonstrate that you implement this in your day to day practice. You will have completed post qualifying training, and have substantial experience as a practitioner.
- You will contribute to service development and project management