Social Worker – Child Protection team
We require Social Workers to work within the Child Protection team. Our client will preferably consider candidates with previous or transferable experience in this area.
Experience from the following teams would strongly be recommended to apply
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Children with Disability
- Children in Need
- Supportive Team Manager
- Passionate Team
- Long Term Contract
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Good Transport Links
- Working in Great reputation Local Authority
- Very Low Turnover team
- Good Ofsted Report
- Previous Experience or Similar experience in Name of the Team
- At least 2 years experience as a Qualified Social Worker
- Able to prioritise your caseload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great report / Analytical skills
Please contact Igra Hassan on 0203 589 9515 for more information.
Why Work with Tempest Resourcing
- Access to most of the roles in the UK Tempest receives position for more than 95% of local authorities in the UK!
- £250 Refer a friend Bonus – We pay £250 for any successful referral.
- A dedicated consultant with extensive experience in Social Work. Their role will exclusively be to find you the role you want.
- An After Care Team At Tempest, we created a dedicated team that has for sole purpose is to make your experience with us as good as possible.
- 2 Payroll per week if your timesheet is approved on Thursday evening you still get paid the following day through our second payroll
- Free DBS When you register with us, we will pay for your DBS and any University reference.