Social Worker – Child Protection – Enfield- £32 – £35
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Child Protection Team for our client based in Enfield.
The successful Social Worker will have experience within a court environment and supervising staff. You will implement, monitor and review plans within multi-agency meetings relating to the assessed complex needs of children, young people and their families/courts in all cases.
Responsibilities of this Child Protection Social Worker role
- Maintain performance and develop practice and experience in line with personal targets as agreed with line manager through supervision
- Work to the agreed quality standard for the service
- To maintain personal and professional training and development to meet the challenging demands of the job
- Compile reports to case conferences and court/statutory panels in accordance with statutory procedures and practice
- To be responsible for complex caseloads allocated by a team manager which may include complex case assessment and supervision, including planned intensive interventions of looked after children, parents, carers, child protection and children in need
- Develop effective working partnerships with those within their families, carers and significant others in the light of the child/young person
- Liaise and work with other professionals and agencies to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people, and that services are 'joined up' in approach
For more information on this role – please contact Hayley Foster on 07458162476 or email@example.com