Supervising Social Worker – Home Based Role
Pay between £30000 – £34000 per year
Work from home. Visits in Milton Keynes/Bedford
Tempest Resourcing have been commissioned by an IFA to recruit a Supervising Social Worker to join their service. The post is home based, with visits in Milton Keynes/Bedford
Looking ASAP for a Supervising Social Worker. You will be responsible for acting as a link worker for Foster Carers and looked after children. The role of a supervising social worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA Hons SW, CQSW, DipSW or equivalent.
- Experience of working with children and families
- Experience of working with diversity
- Full Driving Licence and car user
- Recruits and assesses prospective foster carers in accordance with fostering services policies and procedures, under the supervision the service manager identified by fostering services.
- Initiates and carries out local recruitment activities, analysing the effectiveness of methods used
- Participates in recruitment activities
- Undertakes initial visits & Form F Assessments min 3x per year
- Carries out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel
- Supports freelance assessors assigned to the area, as required
- Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
Send your CV for further details